Hackerszone
Welcome Guest,
learn to hack easily with tutorials, python, notepad hacks and more!
Join today, fast and free!

Are you new to hacking? Learn the basics in computer configuration, hacking tools, and hacker terminology all found here on this forum!

Join today!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hackerszone
Welcome Guest,
learn to hack easily with tutorials, python, notepad hacks and more!
Join today, fast and free!

Are you new to hacking? Learn the basics in computer configuration, hacking tools, and hacker terminology all found here on this forum!

Join today!!
Hackerszone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

HZ Tracker
Hacking Widget Visitor Details
Latest topics
»  How to study to understand and apply RPA?
10 Science Facts EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 7:12 am by manas41

» SQL injection and Quote escaping
10 Science Facts EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 11:42 am by ADS1

» [TUT] Chmod: Files & Permissions [TUT]
10 Science Facts EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 12:45 pm by Guest

» Reaver pixiewps
10 Science Facts EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 12:23 pm by voidfletcher

» How To Crash Someone's Skype in 10 SECONDS
10 Science Facts EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 12:20 pm by voidfletcher

» Internet Security & IP Security (IPSec)
10 Science Facts EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:00 pm by voidfletcher

» [Python] Infinite / Definite File Generator
10 Science Facts EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:58 pm by ADS1

» [C#] String Case-Inversion
10 Science Facts EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:57 pm by ADS1

» Rekall Memory Forensic Framework
10 Science Facts EmptySat May 16, 2015 8:55 pm by ADS1

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:07 pm

10 Science Facts

2 posters

Go down

10 Science Facts Empty 10 Science Facts

Post by johnhacker Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:26 pm

Taking into the tradition that I had on another forum, I'm gonna try and do this thread here as well.
For the past 4-5 years I have been steadily trying to get everyone I know more interested in science. Ignorance is not bliss when it comes to this.
Unfortunately science has many chapters and topics, and finding out which one you like or are interested in is very difficult usually. In order to help people discover their Scientist-side I offer you daily 10 (more or less) random facts about science. Usually I post about 5-6 facts about astronomy and physics, and the rest are biology, chemistry and other various topics. This is mostly because I feel that human kind's destiny is in the stars (we are children of stars so it makes sense) and everybody should know as much as possible about what's out there.
Enlightenment and the solutions to all of our problems (religion, famine, wars, disease) IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE IN SCIENCE!

Disclaimer:
1. Any and all facts posted here are based on theoretical concepts that at the time of posting were either already proven to be, or were generally considered to be true.
2. Considering the weekend is a time for relaxation, it is possible that on Saturday and Sunday there will be no posts. It will depend on my mood and time for those two days of the week.

Today's theme: Various

1. When you look at the Andromeda galaxy (which is 2.3 million light years away), the light you are seeing took 2.3 million years to reach you. Thus you are seeing the galaxy as it was 2.3 million years ago.

2. Even on the clearest night, the human eye can only see about 3,000 stars. There are an estimated 100,000,000,000 in our galaxy alone.

3. If a piece of the sun the size of a pinhead were to be placed on Earth, you could not safely stand within 150 kilometers of it.

4. The fastest speed a falling raindrop can hit you is approximately 50 km/h.

5. Every hour the Universe expands by a billion kilometers in all directions (ALL directions!).

6. Wounds infested with maggots heal quickly and without spread of gangrene or other infection.

7. Astronomers believe that space is not a complete vacuum - there are three atoms per cubic meter.

8. Giraffes often sleep for only 20 minutes in any 24 hours. They may sleep up to 2 hours (in spurts – not all at once), but this is rare. They never lie down.

9. Half-a-billionth of the energy released by the Sun reaches the Earth.

10. A teaspoon-full of the matter of a Neutron star would weigh about 112 million tonnes.

johnhacker
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

10 Science Facts Empty Re: 10 Science Facts

Post by kyle5647 Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:28 pm

This is a pretty cool idea though you will have to have a lot of facts in your pocket if you want to post ten facts each day.
kyle5647
kyle5647

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum