Hackerszone
Welcome Guest,
learn to hack easily with tutorials, python, notepad hacks and more!
Join today, fast and free!

Are you new to hacking? Learn the basics in computer configuration, hacking tools, and hacker terminology all found here on this forum!

Join today!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hackerszone
Welcome Guest,
learn to hack easily with tutorials, python, notepad hacks and more!
Join today, fast and free!

Are you new to hacking? Learn the basics in computer configuration, hacking tools, and hacker terminology all found here on this forum!

Join today!!
Hackerszone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

HZ Tracker
Hacking Widget Visitor Details
Latest topics
»  How to study to understand and apply RPA?
[Tutorial] Block All Skype Resolvers! Different Methods - Detailed -  EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 7:12 am by manas41

» SQL injection and Quote escaping
[Tutorial] Block All Skype Resolvers! Different Methods - Detailed -  EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 11:42 am by ADS1

» [TUT] Chmod: Files & Permissions [TUT]
[Tutorial] Block All Skype Resolvers! Different Methods - Detailed -  EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 12:45 pm by Guest

» Reaver pixiewps
[Tutorial] Block All Skype Resolvers! Different Methods - Detailed -  EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 12:23 pm by voidfletcher

» How To Crash Someone's Skype in 10 SECONDS
[Tutorial] Block All Skype Resolvers! Different Methods - Detailed -  EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 12:20 pm by voidfletcher

» Internet Security & IP Security (IPSec)
[Tutorial] Block All Skype Resolvers! Different Methods - Detailed -  EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:00 pm by voidfletcher

» [Python] Infinite / Definite File Generator
[Tutorial] Block All Skype Resolvers! Different Methods - Detailed -  EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:58 pm by ADS1

» [C#] String Case-Inversion
[Tutorial] Block All Skype Resolvers! Different Methods - Detailed -  EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:57 pm by ADS1

» Rekall Memory Forensic Framework
[Tutorial] Block All Skype Resolvers! Different Methods - Detailed -  EmptySat May 16, 2015 8:55 pm by ADS1

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:07 pm

[Tutorial] Block All Skype Resolvers! Different Methods - Detailed -

Go down

[Tutorial] Block All Skype Resolvers! Different Methods - Detailed -  Empty [Tutorial] Block All Skype Resolvers! Different Methods - Detailed -

Post by Admin Wed May 07, 2014 5:33 pm

Take a look at Method 3 to block the following Resolvers:

http://skyperesolver.com/
http://skypegrab.com/skype-beta
http://www.speedresolve.com/resolve.php (Premium version)

Now taking Suggestions, you can pm me your Suggestions, write it here or add me on Skype to inform me there. Remember all of the method must be tested for a period of time so we ensure we have up to date and legit methods of blocking these resolvers.

You might ask why I make this thread, this is because I want the community of HF to have the chance to hide their IP from the Public. Because I myself am sick of getting Booted of Skype several times a day. If you have anything against this thread, please leave your feedback with a reason why and we can discuss.

Method 1 - The FireStarter

You do not need administrative rights to do this method!

1. First of all, download Skype, newest version. I currently have:

Skype Version 6.14.60.104 (There might be newer versions out there)

Click here to download

The above link is for windows Only - If you have mac, just download newest version from Skype's site.

2. Click on Tools, then on Options:

3. Press Advanced, then Connection:

4. Now, fill in your settings as I have done. It must be the same settings.
- Don't forget to save.
Credits to picture under goes to:
SSCARL24

5. Wait 1-26 hours before you try to resolve. For some it works instantly, for others it will take 1-26 hours. (That is because, if you have been resolved on that site before, it will still show your IP, if you wait 1-26 hours, it wont be able to resolve your IP.

Have other questions? Feel free to ask, this method is not mine. I found it a while back. Do not have link for credits.

Method 2 - The Bulldozer

This method requires administrative rights! (Firewall)

Now this method is just an extra layer of security. After you have finished method 1, you do this if you want.

I recommend doing this because it blocks most advanced Skype resolvers.

1. Now the "Tricky" part.

Download this .bat file and Run as Administrator

If you are unsure if you can trust the code, right click it and press edit to view the code yourself.

2. You are finished, Yeye That easy right Smile

Now, remember that Speedresolve keeps logs of IPs resolved.
This means if your IP still shows up when you resolve it, this means you have to either use a lot of proxies/VPNs and get rid of the IPs there, or just contact your ISP and tell them you are getting DDoSed and you would like them to change your IP.

The Method 3 - The Prankster

Well, this one is so stupid, but it actually worked. We managed to fool these new resolvers (Skype beta resolvers).

What you do is the following:

1. Quit/Exit Skype!
2. Visit: https://plus.im/
3. Press The Skype Logo (Icon)
4. Login with your Skype info.
5. Resolve your Skype on one of the Beta resolver sites. You IP will be random, something like: 54.83.12.150
6. When you finally manged to get that random IP (The server IP of plus.im) - You login to Skype as you would normally.

Now every time someone tries to resolve you, they get the plus.im IP and you will not be exposed.

Keep in mind that for this to work, you have to be logged into plus.im. So just keep that tab open Smile

Alternate method if those above didn't work (The mother fucker)

Now the third method, this is the most important way to block the new resolvers.

I have looked at the new resolvers and I have found a way to block them. All you to do is to use a SSH connection and tunnel through a proxy then use that proxy setting on Skype.
I recommend either using a public proxy or buy a private one. You can also buy DDoS protected ones.

The modern resolvers are using a different method of getting your IP and there are currently three Beta Resolvers out as of today.

These are the following:

Skypegrab.com
Skyperesolver.com
Speedresolve.com (Premium version)

In addition, all these use advanced methods to resolve someone, and the only way not get resolved is to have some kind of direct connection.

If you use OpenVPN it connects to a server and encrypts the data, but if you use PPTP/SSTP/L2TP connection it will fully change your DNS making you actually have a real time connection with the server you are connected to.

My point is, if you use a VPN with OpenVPN client without ports such as 443 (HTTPS) and 80 (HTTP) open, you will be resolvable with your real IP. I believe you can try out DNScrypt to block this, yet another method, which I have not tried.

However, if you use PPTP/SSTP or L2TP you will have a direct connection, especially Secure socket tunneling protocol (SSTP VPN), which uses the port 443 TCP to connect to the server, in most cases this is open.

So PPTP/SSTP or L2TP = makes you resolvable, but only VPN IP.

In addition, OpenVPN without ports 443 and 80 opened, you get resolved, and this is your real IP.

For SSH tunneling, you can use PuTTY and connect that to a server. DDoS protected one is must. By doing this you will be able to stay a step ahead of these resolvers without paying.

The new resolvers use many different methods of resolving and these methods may be trying to call you with one of their bot accounts.

Admin
Coder
Coder

https://thehackerszone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down